Sunday, November 18, 2007

Guahan Magazine

To Jayne Flores, Editor Guahan Magazine:

Hello from Denver!

My name is Aaron Silverstein and I am a new media journalist for the Colorado political website SquareState.net.
At a recent media walk-through in advance of the 2008 Democratic National Convention, we were told that the convention would be reserving credentials for their 'State Blogger Corps'.
Under the direction of Internet Communications Director, Jason Rosenberg, they will be selecting internet writers from around the country to cover each of the delegations.
It will not at all be hard to find good writers here in Colorado eager to cover the convention, but who would be an appropriate political blogger from Guam? That is the question I am trying to answer on my small new website; guamlovesjasonrosenberg.blogspot.com.
I am not working for the convention, but I know that the staff is following my progress in seeking the perfect Guam blogger.

What can you tell me about the "netroots" in Guam? Are there good writers who write specifically for the internet and focus on the politics of Guam, who might be both willing and able to travel to Denver, Colorado next summer?

Anything you can share will be helpful.

Thank you,

Aaron Silverstein

No comments: