Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Guam Blogs

HAFA ADAI!

I am trying to find the GuamRoots...

Nothing really on the Democrats site. I can't find an official site for the Party or for Chairman Mike Phillips. Wikipedia isn't helping.

I found these, but they don't seem political.

Auntie Charo is getting into the spirit!
Yes, I know that she is awfully concerned about protecting the kids from movies made by atheists, but I like the level of distrust and disgust she holds for the "great white father in D.C."

Wait, I found the Guam Blog, the "official blog of Guam."
Get this, its Government tag links to exactly 120 stories, and it will turn six months old in December! Those are the magic minimums to be considered for a credential to the DNCC.

From its 'About' page:
This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.


Now that is my sort of people! I am going to have to get in touch with them and let them know about the Convention.

Meanwhile the search continues...

No comments: