Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Guam Loves Jason Rosenberg!

Welcome to my new at least six month old blog, Guam Loves Jason Rosenberg. We recently moved from our old site to this new location due to bandwidth issues. That is why this blog looks so recent, and why our old hosting company deleted everything. Also our Flash only content kept it from archiving or being Google friendly. Let me see am I missing anything? Oh the URL. Um yeah... that was Pets.com, and for complicated reasons it won't show up now. The name was an acronym for something. Write me and I will make something up tell you what it was.

Anyhow, this blog is dedicated to the issues facing the territory of Guam, specifically as it relates to the Denver Democratic National Convention and the feelings of Guamanians about Internet Communications Director, Jason Rosenberg (we love him.)

I myself have moved to Denver* to be closer to the events on the ground, but I invite my fellow Guamers to comment here with any questions or concerns you have around the campaign.

Frequently Unasked Questions (FUQs):

* Is this a Joke?
Yes, but it is a serious joke. Unless they settle the writer's strike and something good comes on television, I plan to seriously learn something about Guam and its relationship to the DNCC and make an actual contribution to the conversation. Help would be appreciated.

* Does this have something to do with the credentialing process around the DNCC's State Blogger Corps?
If no legitimate Guam blog emerges, then I might go for it. If one of my Guamite collegues gets the nod from the DNCC, has nice things to say about Jason Rosenberg (whom we love), and does not come across as 'scary', I might even be able to help them on this end with logistical support and finding some housing.

(*- note: I am lying about the being from Guam thing. Or am I? ...Yes, yes I am.)

2 comments:

Jason said...

Let me say how honored I am to have a blog named after me. I find it wonderful that the netroots community is intent on finding bloggers from Guam so that a legitimate blogger from Guam can cover the Democratic National Convention. I am also encouraged by your wherewithal to cover Guam politics. I look forward to reading your blog.

Jason Rosenberg

Aaron said...

Sweet!

You see Jason, this is why we love you. The DNC staff has been great at reaching out to all of us, and I will try to add the length of my little arms to the reach, while keeping them clearly my own arms and not anything to do with your good name.

Basically, my arms - but at arms length from your arms - but still at the length beyond your arms so that it reaches farther and not back the other way towards your elbow.